How to buy Sri Lankan Curry Blends and Hot Sauces online?
You can browse our curry blends and hot sauces by selecting ‘Shop’ located at the top of the Home page. Then click on a product you’re interested in to view a detailed description of that product. When you find a product you need, you can add it to Cart and go through the ordering process. After the order is complete, you will receive order summary to your email.
How to add products to my Shopping Cart?
Once you have located a product you wish to purchase, click “Add to Cart” to place it in your “Shopping Cart“. You can add items, adjust the quantity of each item, or remove items from your cart at any time by clicking “View Cart“.
How to place my order online?
When you are ready to place your order, click “Checkout” located at the top right hand side of the page. You will be asked to enter your details (ie, name, email, phone number & shipping address) and can choose your preferred shipping method.
Next, you will be prompted to select a payment method and enter the required information. If you are using a coupon or gift certificate, enter the code on this page. After that you will be asked to read and agree to Ceylon Spice Heaven Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement in order to continue to finalise your order.
After that, you will be taken to the “Finalize Order” page to confirm your shipping and payment information and order summary. If everything looks ok, click “Pay for Order” to finalize your order. Your order will not be placed until you click this button. After your order is complete, you will receive order summary to your email.
How does Afterpay work?
What is Afterpay?
With Afterpay you can place your order online and use it to shop now and pay later, over 4 equal fortnightly payments. There’s no fees if you pay on time. *Subject to Afterpay’s terms. See www.afterpay.com/terms. Please note that Afterpay is not a service provided by Ceylon Spice Heaven. It is a facility offered by Afterpay Pty Ltd.
How does Afterpay work?
• Afterpay is available for online orders.
• If you are using Afterpay for the first time, you will need to register and provide your payment details to complete the transaction. If you have used Afterpay before, you can simply login and pay for your order.
• Late fees may apply if payments are not made on time. Please see Afterpay terms here www.afterpay.com/terms
What do I need to use Afterpay?
To use Afterpay you will need to
• Live in Australia
• Be over 18 years of age
• Have an Australian debit or credit card
• Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number
• Be capable of entering into a legally binding contract
• Please note that ID verification does not guarantee that your order with Afterpay will be approved, as per Afterpay’s terms. See www.afterpay.com/terms
Is Afterpay available in store?
No, Afterpay can only be used to pay for orders placed via Ceylon Spice Heaven website.
How do I use Afterpay?
• Add items to your shopping bag and checkout.
• At checkout, select Afterpay as your payment method.
• Log in using your Afterpay details or register if you are new to Afterpay.
• Submit your details.
• Your payment schedule will be emailed to you by Afterpay.
When do I pay for my order?
You will be advised at the time of purchase whether you will be required to make your first payment upfront. For orders over $500, you will always be required to make the first payment at the time of purchase. Once you have finalised your online order, a payment schedule will be emailed to you by Afterpay.
Are there any costs for using Afterpay?
• There are no extra fees to use Afterpay when purchasing.
• If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged an initial late fee of $10, with a further $7 added 7 days later if the payment remains outstanding.
• See www.afterpay.com/terms for more information.
How to order by phone?
Our representatives will be glad to take your order by phone. Call us at 08 9301 5540/ 0422 002 827 during our business hours (Monday – Friday 9am-5pm AWST) to place your order.
Please have the following information ready before you call:
• the name and quantity of each product you wish to order
• your shipping/billing address, phone number and email address
• your credit card number, expiration date, CVV number and name on the card
After submitting your order, you will receive a confirmation email (please check your spam/ junk folder as well) and an “Order ID” number which you can use to reference and track the status of your order.
Delivery, Tracking and Local Pickup
Ceylon Spice Heaven ships throughout Australia via Australia Post and cannot make any guarantees about its delivery schedule. Once you’ve received your tracking details, you can track the status of your order delivery online through Australia Post.
Local pickup provides an alternative shipping solution to transactions facilitated within the same region, enabling you to purchase items through our website and pickup directly from us in person (when your order is ready for pickup), saving you money on shipping fees.
Returns & Replacements for Broken, Damaged, or Lost Product(s)
We lovingly pack our products in bubble wrap but we know from time to time that breakages can occur during the delivery process. If you receive a damaged or broken product as a result of the delivery then drop us a line via email ceylonspiceheaven@gmailcom or through the contact page and we will take it from there to organise a refund or replacement. We may get you to send us a photo of the damaged or broken bottle just so that we know it is all legit.
Let us know within 14 days of purchase, after 14 days, we will not be able to offer a refund or replacement product. If an item is lost during transit we can either resend the products or fully refund your purchase once we have received confirmation from the delivery company of the item being lost.
Returns for ‘Change of Mind’
We may accept a refund, exchange or provide you with store credit if you change your mind, just drop us a line via email firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact page on the website and we will take it from there. However, to be eligible for a return due to ‘change of mind’ you must meet ALL of the following:
• Your item(s) must be un-used, un-opened and in the same condition that you received it.
• Item(s) must have been purchased at the regular price (sale or discounted items cannot be refunded).
• Items must also be in the original packaging and be in a re-saleable condition.
• You will have to pay for return delivery to Ceylon Spice Heaven.
• If the item(s) are damaged during the return transit then we reserve the right to offer only a partial
refund, exchange or store credit.